Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Goals....


Having goals is so important. I know I just wouldn't be a happy person without goals in my life. I wonder how I ever survived before I discovered the importance of goals? I notice when I start to feel unhappy or unfullfilled it's because I've been sliding on my goals. The beautiful thing, you can start right back at it again and turn it all around! (in an "instant" even, as Tony Robbins always says!) Setting and accomplishing goals has truly made me a happier and more confident person. Whether it's a small goal or big goal, it's a great feeling of accomplishment! I am grateful for always wanting to strive for more in my life and for always having new goals! Goals ROCK! We have the power to do anything. Believe it and don't ever lose sight of that! I highly recommend making a "Vision Board." You will be amazed how much more you will accomplish by being able to see your goals! I have accomplished 6 goals on my Vision Board already and will continue until every goal is finished. I will then make a new Vision Board...... Get inspired by making a Vision Board!

"The most important thing about motivation is goal setting. You should always have a goal."

-Francie Larrieu Smith


No comments: