Sunday, February 8, 2009

Feeling Extreme Joy!


I am feeling so much joy in my life right now! Things have never been better and I absolutely feel at my happiest. One of the biggest reasons why is that I'm getting married in less than 3 months! The big day is April 25th in Las Vegas. My fiance & I couldn't be happier and more excited! All of the planning, preparations, details, ect...have been nothing but a fun and joyful experience for us both. I don't think weddings should be stressful, they should be a wonderful time! I only plan on doing it once, so why wouldn't I want it to be the best time of my life? Why wouldn't I want certain things to be just perfect and exactly how we want them to be? I feel extremely lucky and grateful right now. I am grateful to have such a wonderful relationship with someone that I love more than anything. Someone I could never see spending my life without! That is something to truly appreciate. We've grown so much together and continue to grow and become better people everyday. We share the same goal: to have a happy, healthy, and successful life together! We make a great team and I am so grateful for that one day in March when I was fortunate enough to meet him. When our eyes met for the first time, I was like "wow, he is really something special!" (and so handsome!!) I had a very good feeling about my fiance from day 1. There is no doubt in my mind or his that we just belong together. We know we were meant to find eachother! When you have something so special like this, hang on to it forever....Never let it go!

I am so excited to marry my best friend!!!!!!!!!


Just thought I would share. :)


Thanks for stopping by!


All the best,


Kimberly


4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hey Sister! Just dropping by your blog and wanted to say im so happy for you and cant wait for your wedding day! Whoo hoo! 19 days to go and you will be married to your best friend and the love of your life!! See you there girl :) From the Maid of honor aka your sister :)

Kimberly said...

Thank you Tom, Sara, and ofcourse my wonderful sister Kelly-my rockin' maid of honor!!!!!!! lol :)

Kimberly