Friday, May 29, 2009

Best Day of My Life!


Well, the best day of my life happened! (I can't imagine anything else topping it!) I am the happiest woman breathing right now! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding day! Russell and I got married April 25th in Las Vegas, outside at a very nice hotel. We were married in a garden chapel surrounded by palm trees and a waterfall. It was amazing and beautiful. I still think about it and wish I could experience it all over again! It was truly the best day of my life.... I feel super grateful as always and very lucky to have married such an outstanding guy! We look forward to a very happy, healthy, and successful life together! There will be many great things to come for us, this is just the beginning!
Thanks for all of your love and support!
Much love,
Kimberly






4 comments:

stylus said...

congratulations!

Kimberly said...

Thank you very much! :)

Kimberly

Anonymous said...

Hey Sister,
Just stopping by your blog. Love the new pictures! I really enjoyed your wedding and the whole weekend in vegas. Glad we could be apart of it! It was a beautiful wedding and over all alot of fun! The best part.. your yummy wedding cake! lol Lets get together and do something fun before summer is over! Love ya! - Kelly :)

Kimberly said...

Thank you very much sister! Great to see you stopping by My Blog again! My wedding was extra special because you and your beautiful family were there! You are a wonderful sister and friend. Not to mention, an awesome Maid of Honor! :) I will never forget our special time the day of my wedding. (with your sweet and precious daughter/my niece Tyra!) Memories I will treasure forever! And I'll always laugh about us "literally" running in our heels to make it to the wedding on time! Too funny!!!

That cake was incredible!!!! lol When Russell and I go back to Vegas, we are ordering a small cake from that same bakery to help us celebrate our Anniversary! I'll save you a piece! ha ha

Looking forward to seeing more of you this summer!

Love ya!

Kimberly