Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Love


Love is a beautiful and powerful word. How lucky that we get to experience love! Think about everyone you love, everyone who loves you, and everything you love to do. What a wonderful feeling to love and be loved. What a wonderful feeling to be doing things that you love the most in life. Think about how much you love. Are you giving enough love? Are you saying I Love You to the people who mean the most? Are you doing what you love as much as you should be? It is important to reach out and love those even when we don't feel like we have it to give.
It is important to give love to total strangers, to love those that need it the most, and to love ourselves no matter what. Your loving gestures will never go unnoticed. And what you're giving back to yourself is just simply unmeasurable. It is important to be doing those things you truly love and to fill yourself up. What puts a huge smile on your face? What brings you a ton of happiness? Do it more! You will have so much more to give this way...... Help others to feel more loved in any way that you can. There are so many that need it!
I feel love from people everyday....whether it's in a smile, nice comment or conversation, a hug, a phone call, a note or card, a message, ect.... It never goes unnoticed with me! I love everyone and when you meet me, you usually know it right away. I feel good about that. I feel good that I am able to be a loving person and be there for others. I want people to have a good, warm feeling when they walk away from me. I want others to know that I was there for them and will always be. I have made making others feel good and loving everyone a top priority in my life. And no, you won't please everybody. But you can keep trying. You can continue to love them. We all deserve to be loved. And we should all be giving the love right back. I'd like to see more of this in the world.
Love More!
Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference. They bless the one who receives them, and they bless you, the giver.
-Barbara DeAngelis
If you have love in your life it can make up for a great many things you lack. If you don't have it, no matter what else there is, it's not enough.
-Ann Landers
Love is a choice you make from moment to moment.
-Barbara DeAngelis

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kim- its your brother baseline here..... going now to read thru the blog and check up on you (now, where is that wagging the finger smiley??)

Have a great one!!

Kimberly said...

Hey Baseline! (brother!) lol

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate it! Happy reading.....:)

Kimberly