Friday, October 17, 2008

Take A Big Interest In People!


I think it's very important to take a big interest in other people. I've always done it and I always will. Not only is it creating better relationships, it's also being a contributor and making others feel good. You can learn so much from other people too! So give people your time, really acknowledge and listen to them, remember names as much as possible, give them your full attention, look for the good in people, show a big interest in their life, be there for people! You will see that the rewards are endless. We all need to feel important and appreciated. I have many fans just at my job alone! (patients and employees) Not trying to boast, just making a valid point. I believe the reason I have so many fans is because I care about people, I invest my time in them, I'm always complimenting or encouraging them, and I make sure I'm enjoyable to be around. I make people feel good whenever they see or talk to me. I always try to make it a good experience when I come into contact with people. Everyone is important and I want them to feel that way when they walk away from me..... We are all in this world together and we all have something great to offer! I love being that person to remind someone when maybe they aren't feeling so important.....

I think we can have a positive effect on others if we'll just take the time. Our life will be better for it.

We sometimes encounter people, even perfect strangers, who begin to interest us at first sight, somehow suddenly, all at once, before a word has been spoken.

-Fydor Dostoevsky

In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.

-Albert Schweitzer

A man's growth is seen in the successive choirs of his friends.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 comments:

Coach Morse said...

Great post Kimberly!
This is something I try to do as much as possible. Taking time to notice someone can have a profound and lasting impression, especially when that someone is feeling insignificant.

Have a wonderful day!
gm

Kimberly said...

Thanks Coach!

Those are powerful words and I couldn't agree more. I'm glad you feel the same way!

All the best,

Kimberly